Thursday, August 18, 2016

4-18-2016

Hey,

The new area is pretty great! The city is in vale. So there are mountains around on the horizon. It is also really green here because there is a big river that passes by the city. Which makes it really humid here. I would say that it´s about the same temperature as my last area. This week is going to be in the 90's so that will be interesting. 

As for lunch with the members we usually just eat with 4 or 5 families in the branch. But it´s not that big of a problem. 

As for the apartment. well it is definitely different than any other mission home that I've lived in. It looks like it was made in the 50's. It has wood floors full of termites. It is a bit run down but it is really big and spacious. I will send a video to you guys of the apartment. 

This week was pretty challenging. It was really hot and humid and sadly we weren't able to take all of our investigators to church on Sunday. Of 11 only one came. But this week will be a lot better I think. 


I love you mom have a good week!


-Derek

No comments:

Post a Comment