Monday, January 19, 2015

12-05-2014

Hi everyone. This week has been a lot better, still hard but better. The language is getting easier. I know the Lord is helping me a lot with learning it. The CTM is now feeling a lot more like home. Thanks so much for the pictures of Thanksgiving! I don't know if I told you guys but we had a Thanksgiving dinner here at the CTM. It was during lunch time because that is the big meal of the day here in Brazil. We had turkey, stuffing and mashed potatoes. All the other days of the week we have mostly Brazilian food. Some of it is really good, some of it is bad, and some of it is just weird. The food has weird textures. It may taste good but the texture seems way off from American food. All in all they keep us well feed.
Last Sunday my companion and I were called to be Zone Leaders. Yep that's right! At the time we only had one and half weeks of experience here, it was surprising. Also I have the most trouble with the language. So far it hasn't been too difficult though. We just make assignments and stuff.
This week we turned on the CTM Christmas lights. I don't know what we are doing for Christmas but I am sure it will be good. Sorry I couldn't send pictures with the last email. I ran out of time and the guy was yelling at me in Portuguese so I just sent the email. This time I was planning on trying again but I didn't bring my cable. So next week I will try to send some. I am out of time so thanks again for your support.

I love you all, I love you each. Have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment