Thursday, February 25, 2016

10-05-2015

Hey mom,

I had a great birthday this week! On Friday we ate churrasco at a member’s house and it was awesome. Then I had a division in Gujuvidas and Almoço, there was also churrasco with an awesome dessert of pudim! Also on Friday we had a zone meeting and they gave me a surprise party. They made cake and gave me a lot of Oreos. So this was actually a pretty great birthday forgetting the fact that we are thousands of miles away from each other. 

Conference was great; we felt the spirit so strong even though we had to watch it on a postage stamp sized TV. I hope you guys had the opportunity to watch it. There were some good talks on trials, which helped me and my companion a lot because we had 2 baptisms for this Sunday that sadly fell through after doing all we could. I felt a little sad but at peace because I know we did all we could to help them this week. 

OH there is a missionary that took some photos of the Birthday party for you guys so look out for those!


-Derek 

No comments:

Post a Comment