Thursday, February 25, 2016

11-23-2015

This week has been pretty good. It was the last week of the transfer and my companion was transferred. But I will be staying here. The weather has been pretty strange for the past few weeks. It should be really hot right now but it is actually pretty cool. We usually have to bring a sweater with us as we leave. But yeah a lot of people are wondering about why it´s so cool.

The members here are great, especially the bishop and his wife. They talk to me a lot. She usually talks to me in English. This week we will have lunch at their house and are going to prepare a thanksgiving feast for us since it isn´t a holiday here in Brazil. I’m pretty excited to see what the bishop´s wife is going to make this time. She usually makes American food. 

Thanks for sending packages. I will keep an eye out for them. If they get to the mission home by tomorrow they should be sent with my new companion. If not, I´ll get them at the next Zone Meeting. 

I hope you guys have a great thanksgiving week!


-Elder Stevens

No comments:

Post a Comment