Sunday, April 5, 2015

2-23-2015

Oi meu amigos e minha familia!

Well this week was full of some ups and downs. My companion and I met an investigator with a lot of potential! He has a sincere desire to find the true church of Christ. So we have been teaching him and helping him learn about the gospel. This week we were confronted by a drunken man in the street. He was asking us what Christ said, so one of the elders told him that Christ told people to be baptized in his name. At this point the man fell to his knees and through his hands in the air, so that was interesting. 

One major thing that happened was I was transferred to a different area. My companion stayed in Mathias Velho and I was moved to Passo Fundo, which is about a 4 hour drive from Canoas. So this week has been a bit difficult because of this. I am lost again in Brazil but I know things will turn out. It is hard to leave my investigators and friends in Mathias Velho but I know that if this is where the Lord wants me I will be able to help people here as well. Sadly this also meant I didn´t get letters this week. So I won´t be able to get them until next Thursday. I figured out how to print things here so if it is easier for you guys to write emails know that I can print them out. 


That´s all for this week I love you guys thanks for the support. 

No comments:

Post a Comment