Sunday, April 5, 2015

2-9-2015

Everything is good. This last week was a bit tough since my companion is finishing his mission. We spent a lot of time with members, so I was able to get to know them better.

The food is great (mostly)! There is a lot of beans, rice, and meat. There are a couple things that are a bit difficult to eat. Like this one dish which is mostly potatoes and mayo. Kind of like potato salad but instead of being awesome like yours mom it is really hard for me to eat because of all the mayo. There is another dish which is like a stew. It has beans and all kinds of pig meat. Most of the time it is awesome but one time they gave us this for Amoco and it was crazy! It had bone of the pig and skin chucks with pig hair on them. Man that was hard to put in my mouth. But I got through it. 

I am learning a lot here about people, the gospel, and the language. One of the biggest things I have learned is to trust in and have faith in Heavenly Father. It has been hard not being able to speak well but as I have that trust and faith in Heavenly Father that I can help people here, I am blessed with His help. 



Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment