Sunday, September 20, 2015

04-13-2015

Ângelo e Carros

Well this week was pretty great! Two really good things happened. First we were able to get the new address of one of our investigators, he moved to a different part of the city. Sadly we didn´t get his address before he moved. I have been praying that we could somehow find out where he lives. One day we were walking down the street and there he was! On his bike, returning to the area, to visit his son. It was awesome we got his address and passed it along to the other missionaries. The second thing was we were able to prepare an investigator for baptism. She passed the interview and will be baptized on the 15th. So things are definitely getting better here in Passo Fundo. 

One thing I learned this week was Brazilians like to drive insanely fast. A member helped us pick up an investigator for church. I went with them to help them find the right house. This turned out to be a big mistake. As soon as I closed the door we were off! Speeding down the streets of Passo Fundo. Making turns on two wheels. I felt like I was in the game Crazy-Taxi. Except there wasn´t any rock music and you could actually die in this game. The car we were in didn´t have any seat belts in the back seats. I heard Brian Regan’s voice saying "give me a rope or somethin’!" By some miracle we arrived safe and sound. Needless to say my companion will be finding the investigators next Sunday. 

Anyway as always I love you guys very much have a great week! 


-Elder Stevens

No comments:

Post a Comment