Sunday, September 20, 2015

05-11-2015

The Call

Hey guys! It was really fun skypeing with you guys! I wish we could have had more time. You guys looked really good despite the crazy stuff you guys have been through at home. It´s funny how strong the Stevens Charm is! 

This week was pretty good. We are working with a few investigators to help them be prepared to be baptized this Sunday. My new companion is pretty good.

This Saturday we will be having a family ward evening. I will be making grandma´s cookies and tapioca. 

Sorry I haven´t been writing a lot. I will try to write a lot more in the weeks to come. But know I love you guys! Oh I am also thinking about doing a audio journal or something. I asked the other elders if we could send audio and they haven´t seen a problem with it yet. So next week I will give that a shot. 

Love you guys have a good week!

-Elder Stevens

No comments:

Post a Comment