Sunday, September 20, 2015

06-08-2015

Second Transfer

Hey guys! 

This week was a lot better than last week. We are having a lot of success here. There are a lot of wonderful people to teach here. This week we had a baptism. Her brother was baptized last week. Almost their whole family is members of the church.

Well this week I have also been transferred. I will be heading for Porto Alegre at 2:00 in the morning to receive my new assignment. We have to leave early because it is a five hour drive from here to there. So today we are taking it easy. I bought my last Pastel (shown in the photo below) which is one thing I will really miss about Passo Fundo, Pasteis! I am a bit sad about leaving and happy at the same time. This area was very difficult at first, but now I don´t want to leave. I imagine this is a little what it feels like going home after the mission. But that´s 1 year and a half away whoooooo! I am excited for the transfer as well. It will be a new experience filled with whole new challenges and difficulties. 

Anyway I love you guys! I will be sending letters this week so look out for those. 

Have a good week


-Elder Stevens

No comments:

Post a Comment