Sunday, September 20, 2015

7-20-2015

Things are moving very fast. The mission here is also starting to pass by a lot faster than in the beginning. I am feeling a lot more comfortable with the language, granted I still have a lot to learn but I do feel like I am making progress. 

Braxton is already heading out huh? Is he excited, nervous? We will have a few members of the fam on missions then. Matt is getting closer to returning right? Or does he have more time?

This week was pretty good. We just visited some families as my companion said goodbye to everyone. But he did give me some mission advice our last week together which was nice. I just got to put it into practice now. The baptism went smoothly and there weren´t any problems. I am in the same area, but I don´t know who my companion is. We find out tomorrow. My ZL said that I will probably be senior companion this transfer because there are a lot of missionaries leaving the mission. So I am a bit nervous about that. So we´ll see what happens. 

Love you!


-Derek

No comments:

Post a Comment