Tuesday, April 26, 2016

2-15-2016

Yeah so my camera is all good and I still have it. I just haven´t sent any pictures in awhile, sorry about that. I will get some ready to send next week to you guys. I am also working on some letters to send to you guys. So transfers are today! The way that we do transfers now is different. We now get a phone call on Sunday night and they tell us where we are going and who will be our next companion. Then on P-day we are transferred. So yesterday we got the call and my companion was transferred and I stayed. I already know who my new companion is Elder Ramirez. He will be ending his mission with me. I think it will be a good transfer. My apartment is pretty good. Not as fancy as my last apartment in Farroupilha. I will take some pictures for you guys. 

I am also surviving the sun. I have also worked out a special process of putting on sun block and Aloe Vera. 

This week was pretty hard. Our baptism fell through this week. My companion was sick as well but by the end of the week he got better. So as the missionaries we are doing what we can to help everything move along. But in all it is going good here. We met a really cool family.  So we are going to work with them a lot this week. 

I love you, have a great week!

-Derek

No comments:

Post a Comment