Tuesday, April 26, 2016

3-21-2016

So things are going good. My new companion and I are getting along well. Tomorrow we are going to the Federal Police station to renew my Visa. We´ll see what happens the next transfer is on the 28th of March. 

So our investigators are doing pretty well. This Sunday was pretty crazy. On Saturday we visited all of our investigators who were going to go to church on Sunday. Sadly out of the 13 only 1 came. But I´ll take it! He is really liking the lessons and liked the meeting on Sunday.

As for my lovely language skill I am talking a lot better than when I arrived that´s for sure. Most people understand what I am saying. There are a few words that I miss here and there but it´s going pretty well. I need to practice writing a bit more. 

And holidays. Well this is the week of Easter so some people are traveling and some shops are closed. I love this time of year because here they celebrate Easter with a lot of chocolate. Sometimes members give us these giant chocolate eggs! They are soooooo good. That´s because there is German culture here and Germans make great chocolate. 

Love you, have a good week!


-Elder Stevens


No comments:

Post a Comment