Tuesday, April 26, 2016

3-28-2016

So Easter was pretty normal we didn´t really do anything special. A lot of the members brought chocolate to church for their lessons so we got to sneak a few while they weren´t looking. 

Today are transfers and my companion and I were transferred from our area. They decided to close our area but they are going to send two more missionaries. I am a bit sad that I have to leave this area. I liked it a lot and wanted to stay longer. I also wanted to try and have a bit more success here but that´s just how the mission is. 

So I will be heading to the city of "Estrela"! Which means "star" in English. My bus leaves at 4:00 from Porto Alegre. So it´s another adventure! With another new companion!

As for the washer machine it hasn´t arrived yet so...good luck new missionaries! I hope you can have a good time washing your clothes in a bucket! 

Sorry I don´t have a lot of time. I have less time to write today because of the transfer. But I love you and hope you guys are doing good. Have a good week. 

Love you,

-Elder Stevens

No comments:

Post a Comment