Tuesday, April 26, 2016

3-14-2016

It is going good. The eye test went well. My companion decided to go in with me. The doctor is from the same country as my companion. So they started speaking Spanish in the appointment and I had a hard time understanding what they were saying but it all worked out in the end. So the doctor says that I should use the minimum degree of glasses to help see things in conferences, at night, and when it´s raining. He also told me that I have an eye allergy and gave me a prescription for a drop. Then he told me that I have some sort of mark on my optical nerve in one eye that means that I might develop glaucoma when I am older. Then he took my eye pressure and said that it was normal. So there you go other than that it´s all good. 

Well we still haven´t gotten a new machine. I am going to call my old companion and see what´s going on. So we´ll see what happens. 

Anyway gotta go, I love you!

-Elder Stevens


No comments:

Post a Comment