Tuesday, April 26, 2016

2-29-2016

So yeah I do have a lot of fun great Brazilian stories to share with you guys. I will also try and share some more of those stories with you guys.

I do miss you guys a lot and can´t wait to see you guys again in May. I guess the countdown is down to 8 months. I have really been feeling the time fly. I am kind of feeling a little bit like I still have so many things that I want to do and be as a missionary but the time is just passing by so fast. So I am happy that I will be seeing you guys again and joining you on the brown couch. But I also feel like I don´t have time to reach goals I made with the language and stuff like that. I guess that really isn´t that important. I guess I just want to feel like I did my best here on the mission with the time that I had. I don´t know how to explain it, it´s a weird feeling. 

Anyway we had a great zone meeting with the president this week. We also had a Music devotional in our stake also with the mission president. And the star act of the devotional was the missionaries of the stake!

Well got to go have a great lovely week! 

-Elder Stevens


No comments:

Post a Comment