Thursday, August 18, 2016

4-25-2016

Hey,

So this week was pretty rough as well. We have been hitting a few road blocks with our investigators and so it’s been a bit hard to help them progress. 

But as for the weather it has been raining a lot these past few days and the temperature has also dropped a bit. So it has been a lot more bearable. It is just crazy hot here so whenever it is overcast I am always jumping with joy. 

As for our p-days it just depends on the day. Here we just hang around the house cleaning, making cookies or sleeping. Sometimes we watch church movies on our dvd player. It´s usually pretty relaxed. We also usually go to the store and buy food and stuff for the week. Sometimes in other areas we go to a shopping mall if there is one. I think the best thing I did on p-day was eat Bar b que at a member’s house one time. But really the best part is usually talking to you guys. 

I usually don´t see my first companion very often, he is usually in other zones. I only see him at zone conferences. The last time I saw him was at the bus station in Porto Alegre during the transfer. 

My exit group will be pretty big I think we are 6 Americans in all. Maybe more. The president thought that sending us home on the 18th of October would make that exit group really big so he made another to make it easier. 

That is pretty interesting to know I am the only one out from the ward. Well we are getting closer. Just 7 months now! 

I love you have good week! 


-Derek

No comments:

Post a Comment