Thursday, August 18, 2016

7-18-2016

So let's see, we made a ward mission plan with a slide show and virtual map of the ward. We ran out of appoints one night and we decided to eat at a new pizza joint. There they have more than 50 flavors of pizza! It was also rodizio which means unlimited slices of pizza! As for the work it was a bit complicated. Our investigators who were baptized didn't go to church because they had to travel because of a family emergency. Our new investigators couldn't come to church because they had to work or were already busy.  

I was able to upload a video and some photos of when we saw the Olympic torch pass through town. I will send you the link so you can see it. 

As for areas I guess they've all been about the same as the work goes. In Farroupilha, we had a lot of help from the leadership and we were able to find some pretty great investigators. Here in Lejeado is also really great to work. The members are fun to work with and we are really getting into a grove here of how to work. 

I remember sending those photos. That was when I was in Esteio. That guy speaks English and wanted to talk with you while I was there. And the other was when I was in Vista Alegre I think, I don't know. 

I love you. Have a good week. 


Love, Derek

No comments:

Post a Comment