Thursday, August 18, 2016

8-1-2016

We had two baptisms on Saturday which was really cool. They were confirmed on Sunday.

Another story. There were some issues later on that needed to be handled afterward, all is well now. I guess what I learned from this experience is that Pride has no place in the church. Pride has the power to destroy the lives of others. But thankfully forgiveness has the power to rebuild and move things forward. I admire the courage of those accused, how they were willing go back to church and keep their covenants they made with the Lord. I also admire the courage that they have to forgive those who have deeply hurt them and those who are in the wrong. I was able to see how strong Christ’s love is through these recent converts. 

I love you and hope that things are going well there. 

Love, 

-Derek

No comments:

Post a Comment